Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intends to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
Secours Islamique France is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our Palestinian mission based in Ramallah.
Secours Islamique France (SIF) has acted for many years in Palestine and has set up many concrete activities in order to help in a large scale. Some of these activities are child protection, better access to drinking water, support for economic activities and housing reconstruction.
Under the supervision of the head of mission you will be in charge of management team on various bases.
Your main responsibilities are the following (evolving and non exhaustive list) :
- Contribute to the elaboration of mission’s operational strategy: context analysis and its evolution, elaboration of problem trees and proposed solutions, needs assessments analysis, proposal of new actions, budgeting and HR dimensioning
- Ensure the accounting, non-accounting and expatriates data entry in the accounting software.
- Elaborate and validate the project budget
- Ensure the production and filing of financial report according to the deadline and donors formats
- Manage the administrative teams: briefing, planning, follow up, management, performance interview, technical capacity buildings etc.
- Implement the money security policy in cooperation with the HOM
- Elaborate the admin, HR and financial part of the donors reports according to the deadline requested
- Minimum 5 years experience in humanitarian work, including previous experiences as Country AdminCo or Deputy Country Admin Co or Chief of party with INGO’s in similar context
- Experience of strategic thinking, including identifiying, analyzing, problem solving
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools ( logical framework analysis, project cycle management, objectives and indicators)
- Strong communication, leadership skills, with excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of working within an insecure environment with responsibility for security planning, monitoring and management
- Starting date : As soon as possible.
- French fixed term contract : 6 months.
- Remuneration according to our salary grid
- Health insurance (70% covered by SIF)
- Rapatriation insurance – 100% covered by SIF
- R&R to your homecountry covered by SIF after 6 months of mission
- Leaves every 3 months
SIF commits to:
At SIF, we consider diversity as a wealth. Every applications fitting the job description will be thoroughly evaluated.
SIF reserves the right to check the criminal records according with the current law.
SIF respects the humanitarian principle of “Do no harm” and ensures child security as a primary consideration.
SIF practices a policy of zero tolerance toward every type of fraud, corruption, moral harassment, abuse or any type of violence, more broadly every type of offense to the legislation, regulation and code of conduct.
SIF rallies its personnel in the promotion, diffusion and respect of its chart’s principles.
You fit this profile and support our commitment?
Join our solidarity chain by applying to this job offer!