- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking for qualified candidates for the below mentioned TOR.
- Will oversee the technical operation of the TV / radio studio & assume responsibility for the maintenance & repair of equipment within the facility. The duties of the staff would include but not be limited to:
- Check that the entire radio – TV studio broadcasting equipment is in safe working order.
- Performs maintenance & repair of all radio – TV studio equipment.
- Repairs & perform preventative maintenance on assorted electronic equipment commonly found in broadcast studios.
- Researches & orders replacement parts as needed.
- Modifies wiring schematics as appropriate to accommodate new equipment & to assure the capability of all existing equipment.
- Provides technical supervision of the radio – TV studio operations & productions using practical knowledge of radio – TV studio equipment (audio mixer, video mixer, various technology for audio video playing recording media purposes).
- Provides technical support for the production needs of all DPI customers.
- Maintain effective working relationships with these various constituents.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of materials, supplies & electronic parts to assure the smooth & continuous operation of the radio – TV studio.
- Keeps abreast of the latest developments in television production technology as they relate to the radio – TV studio.
- Researches, collects & recommends to the Director the purchase of new radio – TV studio equipment in an effort to keep current with technology.
- This role reports to the line manager.
- Staff provided must have at least 5 years working experience working on this type of equipment & have appropriate technical college certificate.
- Fluency in English, both written & oral is required.
- This role has no team management responsability.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.