- Description of Field Production:
Field Production (FP) is a strategic communication and media production agency established in 2020 and headquartered in Turkey, Istanbul. FP specializes in media and communication – with a particular focus on engaging youth – and works with companies, institutions, profit and non-profit organizations across the Middle East and North Africa. We aim to build peace and support communities affected by conflicts to build sustainable peace by providing strategic communication and conflict consulting services.
- Description of the Role
Field Production is calling for consultants in the field of media, photography and journalism to submit their CVs to be part of Field Production teams for any ongoing or potential projects in the following countries: Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Iraq, Libya, Somalia and Tunisia. The consultants will be contracted by FP on a project basis and will be part of FP tenders/bids. They will implement specific consultancy tasks and works in different sectors such as freelance photography (covering events and filing them), journalists delivering content on assignments awarded to FP and media professionals doing different types of consultancies.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the projects managers in the day-to-day operations and activities.
- Engage with FP staff as needed to execute project activities as planned and needed.
- Support in client communication to maintain a successful client relationship.
- Support in monitoring the quality of activities and take appropriate actions to make sure that quality is maintained.
- Build an effective relationship with different project stakeholders and ensure they deliver per plans, agreements, and project needs.
- Support and lead on documentation of activities as needed and planned.
- Support in client reporting as needed.
- Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor or masters in communication, media, journalism, or a similar field
- Experience in and knowledge in countries of assignment.
- Ability to implement activities on the ground such as coverage of events, filling them, delivering media-related services and coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Ability to work remotely and independently with strong field presence in the country of operations and consultancy.
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to fill the below short link. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a short call to discuss qualifications.
Deadline: 31 May 2023