With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Under the supervision of Protection Field Officer, the CFS supervisor will conduct the following activities:
- Support in the recruitment of Child Protection staff for Child Friendly Spaces (CFS) to implement different kind of activities.
- Set the weekly and monthly schedule with the CFS team and ensure that this information is communicated to the CFS staff, other service providers, and the community. Ensure that the schedule is also integrated with other services and activities for children, particularly education.
- Coordinate roles and responsibilities and schedules for CFS support staff, including cleaners and guards, and ensure appropriate training and adherence to guidelines for guards in partnership with Security.
- Supervise and coordinate the implementation of activities in the CFS centers, including the daily, weekly and monthly activities and collaborative activities with other sectors and actors.
- Manage CFS centers to ensure safety of spaces, appropriate supervision of children, and appropriate equipment.
- Conduct regular monitoring of activities and ensure quality of services and minimum standards, through completing monitoring reports and providing regular feedback to the CFS staff.
- Lead regular weekly meetings with the CFS team and with other relevant sectors and actors, particularly education and health/nutrition services.
- Act as representative of the program in the site and support in regular updates to and coordination with other sectors and actors, including for the Protection Site Supervisor meetings.
- Build staff capacities in child protection minimum standards and ensure appropriate identification and referrals of child protection concerns to services and support, particularly to Psychosocial Workers, as possible.
- Support in building community engagement with the child protection program and strengthening child protection capacities in the community for identification and response to child protection concerns through awareness- raising and advocacy.
- Support in coordinating all program-related administration for human resources, procurement, and logistics for the site in partnership with the CFS Officer, including tracking of attendance and review of timesheets; procurement requests, appropriate storage, and inventory of materials; and
- Ensure activities run according to minimum standards and best practices and are appropriate for the context.
- Ensure programming is on track in absence of direct supervisor, reporting daily on important issues that require supervisor feedback and decision-making.
- Prepare and submit regular reporting of program data on a weekly basis and as needed in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support and identify needs for further training or other support for the team.
- Support in program assessments and determination of new program space locations, needs, and activities.
- Support program development and provide recommendations, as required.
This Advertisement is strictly for World Vision International use, and it should not be copied and used in other websites without WVI written consent.
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL ÇALIŞANI ADAYI AYDINLATMA METNİ
Bu aydınlatma metni, 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanununun (“Kanun”) 10’uncu maddesi ile Aydınlatma Yükümlülüğünün Yerine Getirilmesinde Uyulacak Usul ve Esaslar Hakkında Tebliğ kapsamında veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla Kanberiye Mah. 875. Sokak Boss Plaza Kat:2 No :22 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa adresinde mukim World Vision International (“WVI”) tarafından hazırlanmıştır.
WVI tarafından, ad-soyad, e-posta adresi, cep telefonu no, referanslar ve özgeçmiş kişisel verileriniz, WVI iş ilanlarına özel istihdam büroları üzerinden veya WVI’ye doğrudan yaptığınız başvurunuz çerçevesinde, çalışan adayı seçme ve yerleştirme süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla, Kanunun 5. maddesinde belirtilen “işleme faaliyetinin bir hakkın tesisi, kullanılması veya korunması için veri işlemenin zorunlu olması” ve “bir sözleşmenin kurulması için kişisel verilerin işlenmesinin gerekli olması” hukuki sebeplerine dayanılarak, tamamen veya kısmen otomatik yolla işlenecek ve aynı amaçların gerçekleştirilebilmesi için tedarikçilerimize aktarılacaktır. Ek olarak, referans gösterdiğiniz kişilere ait kişisel verilerin WVI ile paylaşılması hakkın
da gerekli bilgilendirme ve izinlerin tarafınızca alındığı varsayılarak irtibata geçilecektedir.
Bu konu hakkında Kanun’un “ilgili kişinin haklarını düzenleyen” 11’inci maddesi kapsamındaki taleplerinizi, Veri Sorumlusuna Başvuru Usul ve Esasları Hakkında Tebliğe göre yazılı olarak WVI resmi adresine posta yoluyla veya (turkey[email protected]) e-posta adresinden WVI’ye iletebilirsiniz.
Aydınlatma metnini okudum, anladım ☐
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL JOB CANDIDATE PRIVACY NOTICE
This information notice was drafted by World Vision International (“WVI”) which resident at Kanberiye Mah. 875. Sokak Boss Plaza Kat:2 No :22 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa as data controller in accordance with Article 10 of the Turkish Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform.
On the legal bases referred to in Article 5, “the processing activity is necessary for establishment, use or protection of a right” and “the processing is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract”, WVI shall process your name-surname, e-mail address, mobile phone no, references and CV/résumé personal data for carrying out selection and placement processes for job candidates, and transfer them to third party suppliers through your applications to published WVI job ads via employment agencies or sending your CV/résumé to WVI directly by wholly or partly automatic means. Additionally, WVI Turkey is going to get in touch with your references assuming that all obligatory information is given, and consents are obtained by your side about sharing their personal data with WVI.
You , as the data subject, may submit your request to WVI by post to WVI official address in writing or WVI e-mail address ([email protected]) to perform your rights under the Article 11 of the Law to WVI in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller.
I have read and understood this Privacy Notice ☐
How to apply
If you meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via the email below, only applications submitted via our email are accepted and please mention the Position Name “Child Protection Site Supervisor-Azaz”