Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
As a global organization, CRS is comprised of almost 8,000 people from over 100 countries who collaborate to catalyze transformational change. One key component of CRS’ Strategy is to build a more agile, innovative, and impactful organization. The Organization and Talent Development Team within Global People Resources (GPR) supports this important work by leading several initiatives, including the design and implementation of talent pipeline and leadership programs.
Job Summary **The Coordinator for Talent Pipeline Programs will support the growing portfolio of programs that build our leadership pipelines. CRS’ Talent Pipeline P rograms advance specific workforce needs by recruiting, developing and positioning talent for key roles with the agency. The Coordinator will manage key activities around learning & knowledge management/sharing, training and learning events, recruitment, travel, and more to support the effective implementation of multiple Talent Pipeline Programs.
Key Job Responsibilities:**
- Support the coordination of Talent Pipeline Program activities across different platforms (e.g. MS Teams) for learning/knowledge management and resource sharing
- Manage training program logistics (e.g. set up virtual learning sessions, coordinate facilitator and participant schedules across multiple time zones, schedule guest speakers, coordinate coaching sessions, small group working sessions)
- Support learning, accountability and adaptive management across talent pipeline programs (e.g. manage learning check-ins with various stakeholders, collect and analyze program data, create reports). Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and program schedules.
- Support recruitment, selection and onboarding activities (e.g. research, marketing, outreach, candidate application review, reference/background checks)
- Manage online platform for recruitment, and train CRS staff on optimal use for efficient candidate review
- Administer assessments for participants as per learning objectives of each program
- Manage purchasing of learning program materials, licenses and assessments
- Manage logistics for international travel of program participants
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.