Tetra Tech International Development (http://tetratechintdev.com) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Democracy and Governance Associate or Staff Associate position. This position will be based in the Tetra Tech International Development Burlington, VT or Arlington, VA office with consideration of remote, US-based locations.
* Act as Deputy Project Manager on Democracy & Governance sector projects
* Provide contractual and financial oversight and management to on-going projects.
Support Democracy & Governance sector new business development with proposal development, recruiting, and technical writing assignments.
* Support Democracy & Governance sector thought leadership initiatives.
* Correspond with USAID on project and contract management matters.
* Liaise with Project Management Team members at the Home Office and Field Office to ensure effective project outcomes.
*Master’s Degree in international development or related field (advanced degree preferred)
* Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a professional services firm or similar organization;
* Minimum of two years of professional experience in a developing country is desired (service in a volunteer program is considered relevant);
*Prior experience with and knowledge of USAID and USG regulations, administration, management, reporting procedures, and systems preferred;
* Excellent communications skills, especially in client relations
* Fluency in a second language in addition to English highly desirable
* Availability to travel 30-40% (conditions permitting)
* U.S. work authorization required.
How to apply
To be considered, applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Letter of application
* Current CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw this ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/DGAssoc_StaffAssociate
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and submit only the requested documentation as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech International Development is committed to safeguarding and technical excellence in equality and social inclusion. Our team of dedicated Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion (GYSI) advisers work closely with our staff and partners to share international norms and best practices to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalized groups. Tetra Tech International Development is especially interested in candidates that can contribute to our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives that aim to expand inclusion and an authentic sense of belonging to all our staff regardless of background. If you need a reasonable accommodation with your application process, contact our Global Talent Operations team.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.