What you will do:
- Collecting, publishing, and editing content on the portal making sure published content is correct, SEO-related, and always up to date;
- Seeking opportunities for improvement, partnering with cross-functional teams to improve best standards, including the implementation of new ideas and tools;
- Monitoring content on daily basis to improve the quality of information provided;
- Delivering a superior level of engagement, support, and attention to the community by acting as a moderator and single point of contact;
- Creating, monitoring and moderating within predetermined guidelines;
- Supporting RTB House initiatives, including the implementation of new ideas, tools and systems; seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new ideas.
- Proficiency in French and English skills (at least C1);
- Excellent project management, communication, engagement, organizational and coordination skills;
- Nice to have a good eye for online design, experience with UX/UI optimization of the mobile app, being up to date with worldwide trends.
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe- #46 out of 1,000 fastest-growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- An attractive salary and incentives structure, based on experience;
- Fully remote work (Poland based) or hybrid;
- Flexible working hours, also possible during weekends;
- Work in a fast-growing international, creative and dynamic team of professionals.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.