EMIS Group plc
Our vision is to be the leading provider of innovative healthcare technology that ultimately improves people’s lives. Are you interested in becoming part of that vision?
Working with our customers, we are leading the way in the delivery of patient centred, connected, digitally enabled health and care services. Our customers and partners are using our solutions in all health and care settings, from GP surgeries and community care to high street pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, not for profit organisations and specialist services. Ranked in the top five HealthTech organisations in the UK, we are committed to developing the next generation of healthcare technology that will truly make a difference.
Responsible for providing essential technology to 10,000 healthcare organisations across all major UK health sectors, we are looking for a Project Manager to join EMIS.
Your new role
As Project Manager you will manage all aspects of the project to ensure that deadlines and targets are successfully achieved. This involves taking responsibility for the day to day running of the project to ensure that delivery is as per the contract in terms of scope, quality, time, and budget. Working with customers to ensure the project satisfies their requirements so that they will act as a reference site after project closure.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and facilitate the successful delivery of assigned projects, including managing customer expectations and controlling project scope
- Be responsible for the life cycle management, reporting and delivery of a portfolio of projects across Project Delivery
- Define and agree the project, milestones, objectives, risks, issues, exceptions and deliverables with the client and ensure resources are available to meet proposed timescales
- Ability to understand customer requirements and manage risk assessments and change management processes
- Produce a project initiation document (PID) or project log (dependent upon the size of the project) and use the document to monitor project progress and use/application of resources
- Ensure all project administration is completed on time and to the required quality, including raising invoices at appropriate times.
What You’ll Bring
These are the skills and experience you’ll need to set yourself up for success in this role, however, we’d still love to talk to you even if you don’t tick all of them:
- Proven ability to manage cross functional and cross organisational teams
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Exceptionally detail orientated with a proven ability to meet targets
- Ability to manage customer expectations
What We’ll Give You
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to develop and grow within a fast paced business while making a real impact.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and practical things like 25 days holiday, a contributory pension and lifestyle savings and a healthcare cash plan, so whenever the time comes and you need some help with your health, we’ll make sure you’re not out of pocket and life assurance to give you some peace of mind.
To apply for this job please visit www.adzuna.co.uk.