WATAN is looking for Fundraiser who will be responsible organize activities to raise funds, search for potential donors, design and produce promotional materials.
In this role, you should be well-organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail. If you also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would like to meet you
- Raise funds for our cause and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds and coordinate activities of volunteers and interns related to event planning and execution
- Create marketing materials, like flyers and brochures, to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
- Analyze the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities
Digital Fundraiser will be responsible mainly for :
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, journalism or related/applicable area
- Exemplary communication abilities and outgoing, yet poised personalityStrong leadership skills
- Minimum two years of fundraising experience, in addition to managerial experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- At least one year of fundraising experience
- Quick thinker and ability to make decisions under pressure
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate.
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis.WATANreserves the right to close this advert before the confirmed closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.
How to apply
If you face any problem, you can send your CV to: [email protected]
Deadline: 31 Mar 2023