Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organisation which provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees.
NRC Geneva and IDMC are looking to establish a group of editors/editing agencies with whom to enter into framework agreements for ad hoc work over a five-year period. The establishment of a framework agreement does not guarantee that services will be purchased by IDMC and NRC from the supplier. The agreement will serve as a pre-approval for IDMC and NRC to purchase services from suppliers during the framework period at predetermined rates. This tender may be used at the rates and conditions by other NRC Offices.
Applications are welcome from independent consultants, sole traders, and registered companies. All interested candidates should submit the following as part of their application/tender documentation:
• A CV or CVs of the editors proposed for this framework agreement
• At least 3 writing samples (5’000 words) in English of previous or current work – markup showing editing changes
- Specification of your standard delivery time and rate for edit of 1,000 words in CHF or EUR only, inclusive VAT and all charges
- Specification of your fast/urgent delivery time and rate for edit of 1,000 words in CHF or EUR only, inclusive VAT and all charges
• At least 3 references that can be contacted to verify the quality of services.
• Proof of status or registration as a company, consultant or sole trader in country of residence.
Note: sections of the tender documentation not relevant to individual consultants can be marked with N/A, and signatures can be used in lieu of a company stamp where required.
Any request for clarification must be received by NRC in writing at least 5 working days before the deadline for submission of tenders. NRC will reply to bidders’ questions at least 2 working days before the deadline for submission of tenders. Questions regarding the assignment, can be addressed to [email protected]
Costs incurred by the bidder in preparing and submitting the tender proposals will not be reimbursed. NRC reserves the right to accept or reject the whole or part of your offer based on the information provided. Incomplete offers which do not comply with our conditions will not be considered.
We look forward to receiving your submission on or before 23:59 (Geneva time) 4 October through the email address [email protected]. The bid application should be titled ‘EDITING FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT NRC GENEVA/IDMC’
This ITB document contains the following:
- This cover Letter
- Section 2: Bid Data sheet
- Section 3: NRC Invitation to bid general terms & condition
- Section 4: Technical description of the Bid, including application documentation
- Section 5: Bidding form
- Section 6: Consultancy Provision Schedule
- Section 7: Company Profile and Previous Experience
- Section 8: Suppliers Ethical Standards Declaration
We look forward to receiving your submission on or before 23:59 (Geneva time) 4 October 2022.
Please download the full tender announcement and IDMC’s style guidelines here:
How to apply
Please download the full tender announcement and application material here:
Closing date: 4-Oct-22