Established in 1977, GOAL is an international humanitarian and development agency committed to working with communities to achieve sustainable and innovative early response in crises and to assist them to build lasting solutions to mitigate poverty and vulnerability. GOAL has worked in over 60 countries and responded to almost every major humanitarian disaster. We are currently operational in 13 countries globally. For more information on GOAL and its operations please visit www.goalglobal.org.
About the Services and what we are looking for
GOAL’s purpose is to save lives and empower communities to transition from crisis to resilience, with a focus on those who are excluded or marginalised, particularly those who are vulnerable due to socio-economic status, gender or age.
GOAL’s Global Funding & Business Development Unit provides business development support to all GOAL country programmes to increase and diversify funding in order to achieve impact and our organisational objectives. GOAL is establishing a roster of experienced institutional business development and fundraising experts who could be engaged at short notice on short-term contracts for the preparation of proposals or concept notes, either in response to donors’ calls for proposals/expressions of interest or on an ad-hoc basis. Both individuals and companies are eligible to apply.
GOAL is issuing an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the market to achieve the following objectives:
- Assess potential consultants’ technical ability.
- To better understand what capacity and experience is available currently in the market.
- To refine our long-term contracting approach to ensure GOAL has guaranteed service at critical times.
- To complete other due diligence checks required by humanitarian organisations such as GOAL.
Following the outcome of this EOI process, consultants may be added onto a Restricted Consultant List for later commercial analysis.
- EOI Result: Consultant added to GOAL’s Restricted Consultancy List.
- End Contract Type (if selected for specific work): Consultancy contract
- Duration of each consultancy contract: Approx. 5 – 25 days
- Location: Primarily remote based, on occasion travel to one of GOAL programmes may be beneficial
Anticipated Geographic Areas of Focus: Africa, Middle East, Latin America & Caribbean
How to apply
Please go to GOAL’s tenders page to download additional documentation.
The closing date for clarifications is 6th October 2022, 5pm Dublin local time. Please email [email protected]
The closing date for bid submission is 13th October 2022, 5pm Dublin local time. For bids, please submit to [email protected]