Job Title: Finance Assistant
Effective date: April 01, 2023
Job Code: TR02
MedGlobal is a global humanitarian non-profit organization providing medical and health education services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved regions. The organization is composed of medical and public health professionals of diverse backgrounds.
CODE OF CONDUCT
MedGlobal Code of Conduct reflects the profession’s core set of beliefs and values of care, respect, trust, and integrity. These beliefs and values are fundamental to MedGlobal employees, volunteers, interns, consultants, officers’ coordinators, and directors to guide their practice and conduct.
The Code is organized into categories, as follows:
- Always act with fairness, honesty, integrity, and openness; respect the opinions of others and treat all with equality and dignity without regard to gender, race, color, creed, ancestry, place of origin, political beliefs, religion, marital status, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Provide a positive and valued experience for those receiving service within and outside MedGlobal
Has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Execute administrative, finance, and legal-related tasks, reviewing payroll calculations, and updating files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance, and on-time payments.
- Prepare and translate the financial document into the Turkish language.
- Checking if the documents received from Syria FO comply with MG financial policies and local regulations.
- ensure that payments, receipts, and other forms of payments are ready to record in the financial system, ensuring all the documents and signatures are obtained before finalizing.
- Archive the financial documents and the personnel documentation and keep them updated.
- Ensure all the pay slips are signed by the staff when revising the salary
- Support the Country Finance officer in the preparation of documentation for audit purposes
- ensure the correct filing of all project financial data
- Implement monthly or weekly visits to submit documents with legal affairs.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager or finance HQ.
- responsible for assisting the finance functions in the project
- He/She will conduct, in addition to other necessary things, reviewing/supporting financial reports, following up
on the expenses of projects for field offices inside Syria, following-up partners’ installments, and closing payments and contracts.
Requirements and Skills:
Finance Assistants should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- High Turkish and English skills
- ability to travel to Syria FO to visit MG facilities.
- Experience in relevant and similar jobs
- Desirable working experience with other NGOs
- very good computer skills (word, excel, and internet)
- Behavioral flexibility
- Results and quality orientation
- Teamwork and cooperation
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply through the above link:
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Deadline: 17 Mar 2023