The purpose of this pipeline post is to identify ready to acquire talents for our Finance Team.
Role will support the Finance team in managing the finance and record and prepare all type of financial transactions according to SCI and donor rules and regulations.
Note: In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field, individuals with practical experience will be considered
- A desire to learn and work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Ability to work under pressure alone and as part of a team
- Advanced working knowledge with MS Office applications (i.e. Word, advanced Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English and Turkish, with experience in working with multicultural teams
- A strong sense of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Preferably familiar working with financial softwares
- Experience of working with partners on financial monitoring and reporting is desirable
- I/NGO & donor relations/awards experience is highly desirable
Position holder will be based in Istanbul, therefore legal right to work in Turkey is necessary at the time of application.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Save the Children is committed to create a truly inclusive, effective and representative organisational culture, encouraging equity and diversity among its employees and eliminating discrimination. Having a diverse profile of employees, different age groups, backgrounds, cultures, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation etc., including a range of different experiences and capabilities helps us understand, represent and serve children better. Therefore all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2luYW4uMjYyMjcuMTIxODVAc2F2ZXRoZWNoaWxkcmVuYW8uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t