Philippine National Red Cross
Responsible for ensuring that existing and to be generated resources of the organization are invested in projects and/or instruments that will maximize their earning capability thereby providing for the short and long term financial needs of the organization.
- Preparation of financial studies for the establishment of projects, programs, products needed by the organization to provide resources to sustain its humanitarian initiatives, secure approval of the investment required, oversee and monitor implementation.
- Monitor, analyze and report actual performance of these projects, products and programs versus approved targets.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance of existing projects, products and programs versus targets.
- Monitor and analyze utilization and returns of resources not invested in projects, products and programs.
- Other assignments that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Preferably with 3-5 years experience in the preparation of feasibility studies, implementation, project monitoring, financial analysis of operations.
- Possesses analytical skills
- Business oriented
- Facility for working with numbers
How to apply
For all interested applicants, please submit your CV and intent letter to [email protected]