Save the Children
To support in the management of visual content using Save the Children’s global digital asset management (DAM) system, “The Content Hub” – Save the Children’s secure depositary for archival and current visual content Content Hub. You will support and maintain systems for collection, archiving and re-purposing of film. Working on case studies with Country Offices, checking safeguarding, consent, ethical use and metadata.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Experience using a digital asset management system.
- Knowledge of assessing and archiving content.
- Ability to write in plain English, and basic copy-editing and proofreading skills.
- A high level of computer literacy (eg word, excel, databases, desk top publishing skills).
- Ability to understand and accept the requirement for sensitivity/confidentiality when handling information.
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to organise own workload efficiently, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal, ability to research, analyse and interpret information.
- A commitment to support cross-organisational initiatives.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands on your time while under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate around client demands.
- Commitment to team working and demonstrable understanding of how to contribute.
- Enthusiasm for our cause and the ability to inspire a team to engage with and deliver at a consistently high quality.
A copy of the full role profile can be found through the following link: Global Content Hub Officer
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the following link: Global Content Hub Officer
Save the Children is a global humanitarian organization committed to diversity and inclusion, working towards empowering and protecting children worldwide and in the countries where it operates. Save the Children highly encourages and welcomes receiving applications from qualified candidates regardless of their diverse gender, orientation, disability, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origins, religion and beliefs. Save the Children has a global policy on anti-harassment as well as zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying, sexual exploitation and abuse. All applications will be looked at and treated with the strictest confidentiality and transparency regardless of the diversity of candidates.
Please note that only applications received through the above link will be accepted and applications received by emails will not be considered.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWtoYS4wODA0OS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Deadline: 23 Mar 2023