Save the Children
As a global movement Save the Children has exceptionally ambitious advocacy, supporter growth, fundraising and programme delivery targets designed to maximise the positive impact that we can have for children across the world.
Powerful and engaging content is critical to achieving this ambition, whether across fundraising targets, when lobbying for political change, or raising brand and media profile. We are looking to transform the way we tell stories, creating memorable interactions with supporters through high quality, emotional, authentic global creative content.
The Global Creative Content Unit (GCCU) is a small and nimble team, providing children’s stories and supporter engagement content for Save the Children Members offices around the world.
As Assistant Humanitarian Producer, you will work closely with the Global Humanitarian Producer, and Save the Children’s Member organisations to meet the content needs of the different markets and deliver outstanding content. You will focus on producing fundraising and campaigns material and content for our humanitarian work, to support the global Children’s Emergency Fund and category 1 and 2 and prioritised emergencies, as well as respond to humanitarian reactive moments and highlight on-going projects.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Enjoy working in a high paced environment with multiple projects and priorities, able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- 1-2 years minimum experience of working in content / fundraising / communications
- Knowledge of Adobe suite, specifically Premiere Pro and InDesign
- Ability to video edit, ideally in a fast turnaround environment
- Good communication skills with colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds
- Excellent organisational skills
- Diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills, ideally with experience of writing up interviews / case for supports.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and Arabic with strong written English skills.
- A commitment and passion to work within an NGO environment
- Commitment to the best practice in ethical and production values for content gathering – constantly seeking to improve standards to ensure Save the Children leads the way for the industry.
- Commitment to the aims and principles of Save the Children. In particular, a good understanding of the Save the Children mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin all aspects of work.
- Commitment to Save the Children’s child protection policy.
A copy of the full role profile can be found through the following link: Humanitarian Assistant Producer
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the following link: Humanitarian Assistant Producer
Save the Children is a global humanitarian organization committed to diversity and inclusion, working towards empowering and protecting children worldwide and in the countries where it operates. Save the Children highly encourages and welcomes receiving applications from qualified candidates regardless of their diverse gender, orientation, disability, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origins, religion and beliefs. Save the Children has a global policy on anti-harassment as well as zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying, sexual exploitation and abuse. All applications will be looked at and treated with the strictest confidentiality and transparency regardless of the diversity of candidates.
Please note that only applications received through the above link will be accepted and applications received by emails will not be considered.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWtoYS4wMDUxOS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Deadline: 22 Mar 2023