· Data preparation for all country implementation
· Assist local delegation with data cleaning by sending instructions and guidance
· Create and analyse reports to check data readiness
· Prepare data readiness reports for all country implementation
· Prepare reports and presentations for the Working Group and Operational Steering Committee
· Analyse performance and financial reports generated by the third party administrator
· Applies best practices, standards, guidelines and templates for data management and analytics, and works on continuous improvement.
· Ensures compliance with established internal and external needs and regulations.
· Keeps Data Management documentation updated.
- Assist HR in the field with the data preparation ahead of Central Medical Plan implementation and provide support during the hyper-care period
- Assists in improving, developing & applying data quality monitoring processes & tools (dashboards etc) and contributes where appropriate in DQ controls automation.
- Monitors data quality controls and consolidates, cleans and implements corrective actions.
· Contributes to institutional reporting and dashboards by supporting colleagues in delivering reports, revisions and optimization
· Ensures continuity and smooth transition of data entered into various system applications, including with third party providers
· Contributes to the development of the data model and usage of the referential data that supports analysis.**
· Bachelors degree, professional diploma or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years’ professional experience in HR Shared Services
· Knowledge of BI, SQL, statistical packages, Tableau.
· Proven experience in HR administration, ideally in the administration of benefits and retirement plans
· Knowledge of and experience in HR shared services, including workflows, processes and key performance indicators
· Certification in HR an asset
· Good command of English, French language skills an asset
· Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of HR information systems
What we offer:
· Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
· An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
· Training opportunities
· Flexible work schedule (optional)
How to apply
To be considered in this position, you will need to click this link to send in your application; https://bit.ly/36jb5ba
Or you may submit the following requirements in one PDF file to: gva_msschr_recru[email protected] following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – HR DAO:
· Motivation letter
· Comprehensive and updated resume
Deadline of application: 18 May 2022
Start date: Immediately
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines
*Only short-listed candidates will be notified.**