The purpose of this pipeline post is to identify ready to acquire talents for our HR & Admin Team.
This role will be responsible to provide effective support and co-ordination to the HR & Admin Manager with the full range of HR & Admin processes including induction, managing employee contracts, supporting recruitment, performance management, being the focal point for Oracle system and maintaining admin matters. The position holder will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of HR initiatives.
The role will be responsible for ensuring full compliance to the policies and procedures of these core responsibilities and implementing best practices aligned with the organizational culture.
Note: In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and or Business Administration or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English and Turkish, with experience in working with multicultural teams
- Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated excellent skills in planning, coordination, and reporting skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities;
- Proven operational HR or Admin experience of providing a generalist HR and Admin service to staff and colleagues across a full range of HR and Admin issues
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Computer skills working with MS Office applications (i.e. Word, advanced Excel, Outlook, Powerpoing, Teams)
- Ability to work with limited supervision and strong ability to take initiative.
- Good facilitation skills and ability to deliver induction briefing/training
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent team player.
- Experience in working with i/NGOs will be an asset
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in Arabic, with experience in working with multicultural teams will be an asset
Position holder will be based in Istanbul, therefore legal right to work in Turkey is necessary at the time of application.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Save the Children is committed to create a truly inclusive, effective and representative organisational culture, encouraging equity and diversity among its employees and eliminating discrimination. Having a diverse profile of employees, different age groups, backgrounds, cultures, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation etc., including a range of different experiences and capabilities helps us understand, represent and serve children better. Therefore all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2luYW4uNTk3NzQuMTIxODVAc2F2ZXRoZWNoaWxkcmVuYW8uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t