Este profissional será responsável pela área de Recursos Humanos da Compassion Brasil, dentro de uma equipe multicultural, reportando ao Gerente Sr de RH localizado no Peru, tendo como pares outros 4 HRBPs de diferentes países da América Latina. Em sua equipe no Brasil terá outro HRBP reportando-lhe. Seu papel é de consultor, então é importante o conhecimento em todos os subsistemas de RH, tais como: leis trabalhistas, relações sindicais, administração de pessoal, recrutamento e seleção, treinamento e desenvolvimento, benefícios, etc. É imprescindível inglês avançado. Deve residir em Fortaleza – Ceará
This seasoned partner designs, implements and advises on human resource programs and policies, including performance management, discipline, compensation, benefits, equal opportunity and employee relations. At this career level, the incumbent anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends. This professional is generally competent in several human resources specialties and may be called on to coach or oversee the work of junior business partners.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Coaches managers, answering questions and instilling a sense of responsibility on matters such as employee relations, conflict resolution, discipline, performance management, staff development, termination, compensation issues, succession planning, benefits, and talent acquisition. Partners with appropriate senior leadership to properly engage employees in achieving functional objectives in the client area.
- Educates employees, answering questions on matters such as employee-manager interactions, conflict resolution, performance management, compensation issues, and benefits.
- In some locations, assists with or performs recruiting, benefits administration, employee health and wellness, and other human resources related programs.
- Uses current and complete understanding of local and national laws and regulations covering employment issues to protect Compassion’s interests by ensuring the ministry is in compliance with legal requirements are as well as providing and implementing relevant recommendations to the client groups on necessary practices/programs changes to meet these requirements.
- Investigates, and makes recommendations for resolution regarding employee or other stakeholder concerns around performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, and similar matters.
- Analyzes the level of engagement through HR metrics, using personal expertise or assessment instruments. Recommends and institutes timely programs, methods and other interventions to address issues that hinder team’s level of success.
- Coordinates programs for client groups such as annual merit, performance management, benefits enrollment, and new employee orientation. May facilitate events for client teams such as team-building, merit program meetings, strategic planning, brainstorming, or other group sessions.
- Coaches and provides expertise to other professionals and support staff in the Human Resources discipline.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Strong and relevant experience working with: Employee evaluations, Coaches Managers, Terminations, Succession Planning, Benefits, On-Boarding Orientation, and Collective Agreements with the Union, Talent Acquisition Training and Development, Organizational events, Internal Communication, and Compensation.
How to apply
*Closing date: 31-Oct-22