Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a Registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). The Organization’s core mandate is being a reliable supply chain for quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. MEDS was established in 1986 and serves clients spread all over Kenya and other regions both in Africa and beyond.
The position will handle product management and develop a comprehensive inventory tracking system to streamline the business.
- Monitor strategy implementation to ensure business growth is aligned with strategy
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of drug supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels and issues
- At least 10 years work experience with 3 years in Inventory Control
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management and Pharmacy related qualification
- Functional skills: Statistical analysis skills, Communication skills, Strong understanding of customer market and dynamics.
How to apply
If you fit this profile, please email your written application and CV to [email protected]
By: 22nd November 2022