Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, governance, and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Chevy Chase, MD (metro DC area) Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Creative Associates is seeking an IT Support Administrator to join the Global IT User Support team for an exciting opportunity to grow and learn. Combining reactive and proactive troubleshooting, the incumbent will address user issues that originate from multiple geographies and from multiple mediums, and that regards a wide variety of technologies, platforms, equipment, and software. Successful candidates will provide tier-2-3 support for incoming tickets, analyze the problem experienced by users, resolve the problem if possible, and escalate to appropriate resources as necessary, while ensuring timely response and frequent and clear communication. Success in this position requires that the candidate remain solution and customer-oriented and prioritize results for the user. This is accomplished by providing excellent technical solutions, collaborating effectively with internal IT stakeholders, and building strong, positive relationships with users. This is an opportunity to be a part of a team of professionals who are dedicated to producing technical solutions in partnership with the business in an agile, fast-paced environment.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position reports to the Manager, User Support.
- Track and respond to user support tickets in an efficient, empathetic, and technically correct manner.
- Follow Creative’s policies, procedures, and standards when resolving user issues.
- Assist with creating and maintaining user documentation and guides.
- Assist with User Account Creation in Azure AD, assign licenses, enable MFA
- Grant access and create account in line of business systems; LMS platforms, T-Mobile, Zoom, Teem and others
- Engage users as needed to better understand business requirements with follow-up conversations and perceptive questioning.
- Facilitate IT trainings for users in coordination with User Support Manager –create training materials, collect feedback, and document results. Must be comfortable providing feedback and coaching to employees
- Conduct user on-boarding and off-boarding procedures and training. Manage device shipments, engage user questions, and provide positive first impression of Creative IT.
- Deploy phones, laptops, peripherals, or other equipment. Ensure IT inventory is kept up to date throughout device lifecycle and provide inventory reports upon request.
- Ensure the clean and efficient operation of Creative IT assets.
- Enroll eligible devices into device management software, including Intune and Autopilot device enrollment.
- Actively monitor and proactively mitigate trends in user-experienced issues.
- Make recommendations to management for improved processes and systems based on perceived patterns.
- Work with other IT stakeholders, including cyber security, IT infrastructure and Application Development as necessary for successful user support and for accurate training materials.
- Ensure proper use and functionality of office audio-visual (AV) equipment.
- Facilitate meetings and trainings as requested
- Perform basic event production, coordinate panelist amplification, facilitate video angles, configure video conferencing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience working as a Help Desk/User Support administrator/technician.
- Experience leading training and ongoing education efforts in one on one and group settings
- Experience in creating training and support materials on applications for end users and IT Support personnel
- Experience working in a Microsoft ecosystem, including Windows 10, Microsoft Office (Office 365 preferred), and Azure.
- Possess close attention to detail and remain meticulously organized.
- Utilize courteous, clear, and frequent communication with users.
- Maintain positive, solution-oriented attitude with users.
- Confidently address user concerns.
- Demonstrated experience managing Case Management/Ticketing Systems.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Ability to speak a second language a plus
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (gender/race/disability/veteran) and provides equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. #LI-NB1
Please view Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
How to apply
Closing date: 9/24/2022