Land O'Lakes Venture37
Land O’Lakes Venture37 is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to helping communities around the world build economies by strengthening local agriculture, helping agribusinesses create jobs and linking farmers to markets. Since 1981, it has implemented integrated dairy, livestock, and crops development programs in nearly 80 countries — creating lasting impact by linking farmers, businesses, and the public and private sector in local and global contexts. Land O’Lakes Venture37’s long-standing affiliation with Land O’Lakes, Inc. sets it apart. Land O’Lakes, Inc. is one of America’s largest farmer-owned cooperatives. It supports Land O’Lakes Venture37 project implementation with nearly 100 years of expertise in dairy, animal nutrition, crop inputs and agricultural insights and technologies. This gives Land O’Lakes Venture37 development projects a unique global view of agriculture, food and the power of well-functioning market systems. Land O’Lakes, Inc. supports these efforts as part of its enterprise purpose of Feeding Human Progress at home and around the world.
The IT Systems Manager provides leadership and support to the diverse IT systems needs of Venture37 teams across international project offices and HQ. The IT Systems Manager ensures teams have access to all systems and are adequately onboarded and trained. This position works closely with Land O’Lakes Corporate IT and serves as liaison to Corporate IT to ensure processes are in place to serve Venture37 overseas project staff.
This position will be based at Land O’Lakes corporate headquarters in Arden Hills, Minnesota, but will be eligible for a hybrid work arrangement. International travel up to 10% may be required to provide training to project offices.
- Serve as a key point of contact for project support and information technology needs, this also includes support to HQ staff traveling to overseas projects. Responsible for delivering all IT items and other digital business requirements of the projects.
- Responsible for SharePoint administration and design strategy which includes site and account management, security and permissions, general monitoring and maintenance, troubleshooting and support to all SharePoint users. Responsible for providing training to all SharePoint users.
- Responsible for Salesforce.com Administration and design strategy which includes platform management, security and permissions, general monitoring and maintenance, troubleshooting and support to all users. Responsible for providing training to all users on Salesforce.com
- Serve as the key liaison to Venture37 for implementing and maintaining digital training platforms for providing training to overseas project participants.
- Responsible for other types of information technology support including Power BI and business reporting, GIS reporting, business continuity planning for IT systems.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- 5 years prior experience in an IT/Systems role
- Technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business. Salesforce amongst others. Experience as a SharePoint site owner required
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, networks and internet connectivity,
- IT technical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a diverse, multicultural team.
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
As a co-op dedicated to working for the common good, Land O’Lakes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
To apply, please go to https://www.landolakesventure37.org/join-us
Closing date: 10/31/2022