The USAID-funded Enhance Activity in Thailand, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Knowledge Management Director. This position will be located in the main office in Bangkok.
Position Description/Summary: The Knowledge Management Director will be responsible for leading implementation of the Enhance Activity’s CLA approach and activities. They will lead and facilitate cross-component learning and collaboration and advise the Senior Management Team on those decisions. The Knowledge Management Director will report directly to the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP). This is anticipated to be a five-year assignment ending in September 2027.
* Supervise MEL, communications and reporting functions and staff, and leverage these to improve technical implementation, effective use of resources, and sustainability.
* Provide technical and strategic leadership for high-level Knowledge Management, MEL, and Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA).
* Design and lead implementation of the Enhance learning agenda, including MEL Plan.
* Design and lead interactive learning sessions at the country and provincial level.
* Ensure accuracy of reporting and monitoring, and adherence to deliverable requirements.
* Oversee and maintain AirTable platform from the field office, in conjunction with home office MEL team.
* Provide guidance to key partners and grantees to ensure strong monitoring, measuring, and reporting.
* Lead periodic pause & reflect sessions to revisit learning agenda, assess progress, and incorporate lessons learned.
* Share learnings from activity successes and challenges for use in future programming.
* Provide inputs and conduct final review of MEL plan and required reports.
* Ensure compliance with USAID, and Tetra Tech Home Office administrative policies and guidelines.
* Advanced degree in social science, public administration, communications, or related field.
* 8+ years of experience supporting monitoring and evaluation, communications, and learning activities and disseminating them for donor-funded programs.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff.
* Ability to act as a leader and mediator in conflict situations.
* Working knowledge of data management using Microsoft Word and Excel software programs.
* Demonstrated authority and sensitivity to manage project staff.
* Ability to effectively respond to continuously evolving priorities.
* Strong Thai and English writing and speaking skills.
* Thai nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/KnowledgeManagementEnhance
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.