MS ActionAid Denmark
Can you convert designs and learning concepts into attractive digital content that speaks to young leaders? Are you an expert in analyzing data and can you produce powerful graphics and illustrations? Then you might be our new Learning Experience Designer.
The Learning Experience Designer is placed in the Global Organising and Leadership Development Programme with the shiny acronym GOLD. We are ambitious and aim to design, develop, and implement learning interventions for +1000 movement leaders and activists yearly around the globe. We are not only considering how we can produce relevant learning designs, but we are also keen on understanding the impact of our efforts. The team consists of learning and movement support specialists, and you will complement us, because you know how to convert our designs and learning concepts into attractive digital content that speaks to young leaders. GOLD consists of both self-paced courses, online trainings and face2face trainings and sometimes in a mix, then we call it blended learning.
Global Platform: https://www.globalplatforms.org/
ActionAid Digital Learning Platform: https://open-actionaidlearning.talentlms.com/
About the job:
As our new Learning Experience Designer, you will analyze the data from the learning management site, develop user journeys, produce powerful graphics and illustrations, and remind us to be user oriented. This includes the following roles:
Technical specialist in learning design processes around the GOLD programme
- Contribute to learning design processes together with project owners, end-users and subject matter experts.
- Developing concepts into inspiring and motivational written/visual learning resources this includes development of video productions and other products (for GOLD and GP digital communities).
Oversight and Administration of Digital Solutions for the GOLD programme
- Managing service providers and ensure effective day-to-day management of digital sites and platforms.
- Continuously troubleshoot and evaluate solutions.
- Advise on and implement necessary changes and lead decision making in changing platforms, services etc. as well as implement changes.
- Establish support setup and provide support on the use of the learning management system and authoring tools.
Digital learning quality
- Continuously refining our design method and design tools.
- Make user studies and data analysis and communicate findings to the project team and ensure they are used actively to adjust digital solutions.
- Ensure that learnings from the field of digital learning is captured and used to inform further development of our digital solutions.
- Innovative ways of implementing digital learning.
- Search for new technical solutions that meet the youth activists on the technical devices they have available, e.g., mobile phones.
To be a good fit for the position as Learning Experience Designer, you have:
- Proven experience of developing digital learning for global youth learners
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and authoring tools (preferably Articulate 360)
- Video-animation skills
- Graphical design and creative skills
- The ability to collaborate in an organizational context dealing with a changing political environment
- A self-driven way of working and the ability to structure time and resources
- A passion for working with youth activism and social movements and ability to communicate with this target group
It’s nice if you also:
- Have thematic experience within feminism, organising and social movements
- Have experience with Global Platforms
- Are motivated about being part of a hybrid international team
- A 4-year, fulltime appointment
- A position in an ActionAid country (outside of Denmark) with a Global Platform, ultimately depending on AADK strategic priorities and the respective local conditions. This will be decided later in the recruitment process
- Flexible work conditions and the possibility of working from home
- A workplace with a purpose, working for creating political and social change
- A lot of great, fun and dedicated colleagues
How to apply
We’d love to hear from you! Please send us your application through our recruitment system using the link: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=354&ProjectId=182753&DepartmentId=11133&SkipAdvertisement=true no later than October 30th, 2022. Start date will be January 1st, 2023, or earlier if possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Anne Louise Carstens, Head of MOVE, at [email protected]