The Officer, Capacity Developmental and Digital Solutions will provide technical leadership and oversight to the development and implementation of Pact’s digital solutions strategy including the provision of technical support, coordination, research, innovation management and the development of Pact’s staff internal capacity in related areas. The Officer will also lead the implementation, front-end user testing, internal and external marketing, and overall management of Pact’s Capasity Solutions Platform (CSP) and Open Innovation Platform (OIP)
- Contribute to the implementation of Pact’s capacity development and innovation strategy
- Establish and manage Pact’s Digital Resource hub that banks Pact’s use of digital technology
- Research the most recent digital innovations in areas of Pact’s work and integrate them into programs and operations.
- Provide support to Program’s teams on use of digital resources, work with country offices to document existing digital solutions and disseminate the knowledge globally
- Support the incubation of promising ideas related to digital solutions while working in coordination with the Program’s teams
- Engage with diverse stakeholders around Pact in order to scale the impact and involvement of the digital solutions internally and in external projects
- Contribute to thought leadership by hosting internal events, representing Pact’s digital solutions at external events, and exploring opportunities for Pact to publish its work externally
- Contribute to new business development initiatives in areas related to innovation, digital development, and other specific program areas, by providing research and design input in the preposition stage, in additional to working closely with technical writers during proposal development
- Through external partnerships pursue a range of corporate engagement and opportunity development roles and responsibilities, including but not limited to, strategic prepositioning, proposal management, technical research, and writing, thought leadership, and pricing
- Support country offices through in-person and remote sound mentoring, training and learning around key capacity development tools and platforms
- Provide a digital lens to the capacity development and innovation by supporting ad hoc activities and programs
Capacity Solutions Platform (CSP):
- Oversee the CSP management.
- Manage the external IT company that provides backend support to CSP, including, work planning, task assignments, monitoring, invoicing and other related duties.
- Provide support to country offices and projects on CSP use, including trainings, ongoing mentoring support and troubleshooting.
- In collaboration with Deputy Director for CD&I team develop and drive the CSP marketing and communication strategies.
- Design and manage the development of new CSP features and improvements.
- Be accountable for the development of CSP related toolkits, work plans, two pagers, success stories and other promotional materials.
- Engage in and lead the CSP sales to external customers, including iNGOs, Funding agencies and others.
- Master’s degree with five (5) years work experience or bachelor’s degree with at least seven (7+) years work experience.
- At least three (3) years of work experience in international development, innovation, business development, information technology, platform management or a related field.
- Fluency with Excel and other Microsoft tools.
- Ability to comprehend complex requirements.
- Experience with knowledge management databases.
- A flexible, entrepreneurial mindset and passion for lean experimentation methods.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Knowledge in organization change management
- Skills in sales and/or marketing
- Knowledge of social innovation landscape and leading methods.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Proactive, independent, go-getter attitude unwilling to back down from a challenge
- Works well self-managed and self-motivated.
How to apply
Closing date: 10/10/2022