Medical Teams International
This position contributes to the calling of the organization through providing administrative support to the Philanthropy Specialists on the Major Gifts Team with a primary emphasis toward supporting the Love in Action campaign, private donor events, coordinating meetings with internal staff and key donors and supporters, as well as coordinating internal tracking and project management of proposals, briefings, and other key campaign and donor collateral.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support for Philanthropy Specialists, Major Gifts Team
- Coordination of key donor meetings.
- Act as a liaison between the Executive Assistant of the CEO and the major gifts team to coordinate calendars and meetings with key donors.
- Maintain information in the Customer Relationship Management system, including documentation of meetings, action items, and scheduling next steps.
- Scheduling and attend internal meetings for Major Gifts Team.
- Preparation and creation of donor proposals and reports for Major Gifts Team.
- Mailing documents, letters, proposals.
- Improve knowledge management by organizing information and work processes in Microsoft Teams and other digital systems.
- Support and Coordinate donor visits to the office.
- Coordinate and support for Major Gift Team in person meetings and retreats
- Assist in donor follow up efforts via emails, phone calls, letters.
- Coordinate communication between Major Gift Team and other internal teams and departments.
- Provide support for Philanthropy Specialists in coordination and logistics of donor events.
- Occasional support for Advancement Team.
Support Major Gifts Team with developing campaign briefings and documentation
- Schedule Love in Action campaign meetings with internal staff and key donors
- Support campaign planning meetings through agendas, minutes, action item tracking, etc.
- Develop briefing documentation for meetings.
- Process Love in Action pledge acknowledgements
- Process Love in Action pledge reminders
- Process special Love in Action receipts
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Utilize volunteers when appropriate.
- Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Associate degree in related field or related relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree in related field or related relevant experience.
- 1 year prior administrative experience
- 2 years prior administrative experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Commitment to Medical Teams International Calling Statement and Core Values.
- Knowledgeable about administrative processes including information management, communication, and following standard organizational processes.
- Attention to detail, reliability, and accuracy in work.
- Ability to manage work to a high level of excellence.
- Moderately skilled with Microsoft 365 including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Planner, and Teams.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; strong inter-personal relationship skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Ability to work quickly, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to embrace and promote Medical Teams calling.
- Ability to uphold and exemplify the organizations core values.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to work during core business hours.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new technologies (e.g., Microsoft Teams, CRM Microsoft D365).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent use of a personal computer, database and digital platforms, and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine and computer printer.
- Frequently uses hands, fingers, and arms to reach, handle, touch or feel equipment, medical instruments, materials, computer.
- Frequent communication and exchange of information among colleagues and persons of concern which requires the ability to speak, hear, convey and express oneself.
- Frequent close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally ascends/descends stairs, steps, or ladder
- Occasionally move about inside an office to access file cabinets, office machinery, meet with colleagues, etc.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Seldom to occasionally positions self to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- If in travel status, occasional to frequent traversing over rough or steep terrain in either a motor vehicle or on foot.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
- The employee may be required to travel to remote areas of the world where there are potential health hazards and risks, limited hygiene facilities, extreme weather, and very basic living conditions.
How to apply
Click HERE to apply on our website!
If the link above doesn’t load, please see all our current openings at medicalteams.org/career/