- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking for qualified staff as mentioned below in the TOR.
- General project management of an ICT project as defined by the UN including the planning, organizing, leading & controlling of projects
- Develop project scopes & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope & within budget.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule & costs.
- Manage the relationship with the client & all stakeholders.
- Report to the project sponsor on the status of the project.
- Perform risk management & assessment to minimize project risks.
- Ability to maintain a risks register for the projects within the program.
- Create & maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- This role reports to the line manager
- Minimal 5 year experience in managing ICT projects.
- Experience in a recognized project management methodology such as PMP, PRINCE2, etc.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail & multi tasking skills.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizing & writing skills.
- Excellent client facing & internal communication skills.
- This role has no team management responsability
- Qualified female candidates are encougared to apply for this role.