Muzun for Humanitarian and Development
Title: CCCM Project officer (Syrian nationality)
Reporting Line: Project Manager
Duty Station: Turkey Gaziantep – Full Time
Muzun for Humanitarian & Development (MHD) is a civil society and Non-for-profit Organization registered in Gaziantep, Turkey, since 2015. We are dedicated to providing relief and non-relief assistance inside the whole of Syria. MHD was founded by professional humanitarian workers engaged in the Syrian humanitarian response, coming from the communities affected by the conflict. We have set up this organization in order to support fellow Syrians on their way out of vulnerability, providing assistance to maintain their resilience and to help them coping with the challenging conflict environment. In our work, we focus on the most vulnerable people of the society, including, but not limited to: women, children, elderly, and persons with special needs. As a grassroots organization, our work is community-led, locally owned and sustainable. We aim to support pre-existing structures where possible and embed our assistance in a self-sustaining development trajectory. MHD operates all across Syria, currently focusing on Aleppo governorate (A’zaz, Jarablus, Al Baba and Western countryside), Idleb, Hama Countryside, Daraa and Qunaitera Governorates. Additionally, Muzun is working as a third-party contractor in a big network of stakeholders dedicated to the Syrian humanitarian response, providing support in Data Assessment and Quality Assurance amongst others. Muzun aims to use this network for cooperating and coordinating humanitarian assistance, providing the best synergetic effects possible for the people in need.*www.muzun.org*
CCCM Project Officer
The Project officer will work under supervision of Project Manager for start-up, ongoing management, and continuing development of all daily activities under MHD’s Shelter Project for the IDP and Non-IDP Settlements inside of Syria.
· Work closely with Project Manager on preparing the work plan of the project activities and managing the field team.
· Ensures project targets are met according to work plan deadlines, and that the project is adequately resourced to carry out effective programming.
· Preparing the needed updates of the field activities and share it with project Managere.
· Participating in preparing the needed weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports.
· Follow up the field team activities daily basis and monitor the immediate achievements.
· Provide the field team with the needed orientation, information, support and tasks.
· Works with the project Manager, filed Team, operations, finance, and security staff to ensure that all project activities adhere to MHD and international Humanitarian standards and principles.
· Ensuring that the project team with full knowledge about the Shelter guidelines and standards including Global Shelter policies and Standards.
· Support the project Manager in preparing the needed project documents
· Follow up implanting the project activities based on the timeline of the activities to ensure delivering the needed information and reports accordingly.
· Ensures that MHD provides quality services that meet Sphere, Global Shelter Policies, HLP, and other international standards.
· Working closely with MEAL team to produce charts, reports, map, and other needed information or reports.
· Experience (1-2 years) with I/NGOs in terms of Humanitarian Response and other Interventions.
· Experience with CCCM working groups and CCCM standards and principles.
· A bachelor’s degree in development, social science, IT, International Relations or related fields a must. Post-graduate degree is desirable.
· Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
· Experience working in dynamic, insecure environments and with local communities.
· Ability to live and function at a high capacity within a collaborative organizational structure.
· Understanding of the political and cultural context in Syria.
· Demonstrated written and oral English communication skills with Arabic.
· A strong believer in human rights and values of freedom and justice.
· Experience in working with Syrian activists’ groups.
· Proactive with good communication skills. Ability to work within team and under pressure.
· Good time management skills, ability to multi-task and set priorities
· Adherence to MHD Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
. Adherence to MHD Sfaeguarding policy
How to apply
applications for this position should be sent (by email only) to [email protected] with the title of Job, the deadline is on 20, march,2023
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The position can be completed before the end of the advertisement period
Deadline: 20 Mar 2023