Hope Revival Organization
The Project Officer will plan, coordinate, and supervise the day to day implementation of project activities in Syria and ensure their execution within the specified time, budget, and quality, follow-up the progress and implementation of the project work plan, monitor its budget and submit all related necessary reports, lead project reporting efforts, follow up on the daily performance and communication with field staff, and update the daily plans.
1. in a close coordination with the peacebuilding and community resilience consultant and project field officer, S/He is responsible for managing the day-to-day implementation of project activities including indoor and outdoor ones while ensuring that the programmatic and operational aspects are well considered.
2. Contribute to reviewing and analyzing the need assessment’ data in coordination with HRO program team to identify the peacebuilding needs and gaps and advise on the prioritized interventions.
3. Track the progress of all project activities to ensure that they are implemented within the specified time and budget.
4. Participate actively in holding regular review meetings with the project teams.
5. Prepare the Detailed Implementation Plan including all related plans (Recruitment, Procurement, Media, MEAL, …. etc.) in coordination with concerned departments.
6. Updating the teams’ members on developments, challenges, recurring issues and share recommendations to ensure continued engagement and informed decision-making.
7. Track and ensure uploading the MoVs on a regular basis.
8. Ensure confidentiality of information and that data protection and information-sharing protocols are respected.
9. Ensure that any concerns or challenges are shared with the Projects Coordinator and Programme Manager and are addressed immediately.
10. Writing periodic and monthly reports and submitting them to the Reporting Officer, Projects Coordinator and Programme Manager.
11. Contribute to improving the capacities of project staff, especially on how to conclude best-practices and lessons learned.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Law, Social Science, English Literature, Sociology, humanitarian assistance, psychological counselling, or relevant discipline preferred.
Minimum 3 years experience in project management.
Previous experience in peacebuilding and community resilience.
Experience in processing project data and reviewing statistical reports
Experience with PSEA and protection analysis and design, monitoring and evaluation.
Previous experience working with INGOs/NGOs or CSO.
Required competencies (skills / knowledge / capabilities)
Strong writing, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
The ability to communicate challenging topics in a clear, focused, and respectful manner.
Ability to adapt to the varying levels of experience with integrating gender sensitivity into programming when providing capacity building.
Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
Computer literate in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Ability to understand and advise on the challenges facing field staff.
Ability to think strategically about improving project implementation.
How to apply
• Hope Revival has a zero-tolerance regarding sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, and discrimination. HRO also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles..
• Hope Revival is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hope Revival considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Applicants in need of accommodation during the interview can contact the HR team at [email protected]
• If you are interested to join our team please send your resume, list of at least 3 professional references (latest two-Line Managers and HR Manager) including contact information and cover letter in ENGLISH describing your reasons for applying and relevant qualifications to this link: https://job.hroorg.com/jobs/apply/78d40d63-55b2-4adc-9b42-8a5b1d7ca572
• Hope Revival thank all applicants; however, Kindly be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 19 Mar 2023