Responsibilities Axon Moore are excited to be partnering with a growing leisure business as they look to recruit a Yorkshire based, fully remotePurchase Ledger Assistant. The role will be home based, with the exception of occasional on site meetings.
- Registering, recording and matching supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Maintaining and building relationships with suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Ensuring internal and external queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Posting invoices
- Support the preparation of supplier payment runs
- Process and allocate payments to suppliers’ accounts
- Cover employee expense and corporate credit card accounting as and when required
- Have proven purchase ledger experience and will have previously worked in a similar position.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate at all levels and be able to liaise with managers and clients.
- Be able to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
- Be highly motivated and have a ‘can do’/hands on attitude.
- Have strong IT skills.
- Remote role – you will be provided with full IT system, mobile and internet access
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Working with a people focused manager who will support you within your role
If you’re interested in this role then please contact Elise at the Axon Moore office.
To apply for this job please visit www.adzuna.co.uk.