This is an initial 6 month opportunity with potential to convert. We are open to considering remote candidates as well.
- Support the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Execute on sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract candidates.
- Research and generate target lists of companies and potential sources
- Support additional recruiting team initiatives as needed
- Engage and conduct basic phone screens
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements
- Manage work and talent through our Applicant Tracking System
- 2 years experience in a customer facing role working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow specific details and work independently to produce expected results
- Problem Solving skills and having an attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Possess a growth mindset to be open to learning in a changing environment
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV, programmatic and social—across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV— including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee’s platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com . We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.