Save the Children
The Opportunity (5-month contract)
The Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist (maternity cover) scope role revolves around supporting the Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe region (MENAEE) Regional Office and Country Offices (13 of which) in Talent Acquisition and Recruitment.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
* 5-7 years’ experience in Recruitment.
* Experience in working with an HRIS (Human Resources Information System), with the ability to accurately input data and generate reports.
* Ability to prioritize, work on tight deadlines and use own initiative.
* Ability and confidence to communicate appropriately with people at all levels, both internally and externally within a diverse client group.
* Respect the importance of confidentiality, particularly in relation to employees’ personal data.
* Ability to work accurately, with excellent attention to detail
* Understanding of Recruiting related concepts, best practices, principles and processes
* Experience of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, preferred working experience in emergencies
* Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills;
* Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills;
* Fluent in both Arabic and English
Professional certificates in HR or recruitment
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
* Responsible for all RO Recruitment processes and for filling RO recruitment requisition in coordination with hiring managers for both national and international roles.
* Country offices in their recruitment processes, especially with extra support is needed from RO. Such as hard to fill roles, and Senior TEs.
* Follow up with country offices on their recruitment trackers (if available).
* Provide advice on resourcing strategies, and reviewing JDs to ensure compliance with SCI format.
* Preparing advertisements and posting in internal and external platforms.
* Support RO and COs in headhunting using LinkedIn Recruiter License.
* Leading on the recruiting processes as a subject matter advisor to hiring managers; which includes but not limited to: longlisting, interviews coordination, coaching, maintaining the compliance activities of the recruiting process and maintaining safe recruitment standards.
* Ensure reference/ background checks and appropriate vetting are in place for all hired employees.
* Work closely with TE transformation team.
* Providing training on Recruitment, interviewing skills and others as needed and appropriate to relevant country offices staff.
* Maintain accuracy and integrity of data through timely input to online and offline personal files.
* Maintain confidentiality for all candidates’ and employees’ records whether manual or computer maintained and ensure that all records are held securely.
* Maintain Key Performance Indicators for the region specifically to Talent acquisition on a high level, and communicate with the countries and support them to make sure they have all the tools to maintain good scores.
* Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
* Lead and/or participate in on Job evaluations when needed for new and existing roles.
* Fill in and provide the required data on quarterly basis for the Talent Acquisition Scorecard.
* Update on weekly basis the Regional Recruitment Tracker.
* Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
* Promoting Save the Children International as “Employer of Choice” internally and externally.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWtoYS4wNzcxMS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20