(Business development, strategy and organisational restructuring)
Together with colleagues around the globe, connected in purpose and powered by a 100% digital infrastructure, we build funding strategies for change making partners in humanitarian aid and development action. Together, we build better organisations and strategies that deliver impact in support of the SDGs. In short, we make doing good better. Join us.
The job in brief
- Take lead responsibility for a number of complex non-profit organisations in the interconnected areas of
- Business development strategies
- Strategy renewal
- Organisational restructuring
- Take responsibility for the high quality delivery and leadership of the projects
- Lead on the relationship management with decision makers
- Write reports and briefings that change organisations, based on solid analysis and participatory consulting methods
- Full time or part-time (minimum 14 days per month)
- Based anywhere, connect online, work anytime
- Competitive remuneration
- Start: anytime
Must-have experience & skills
- At least 10 years proposal writing experience
- Excellent people management and workshop facilitation skills
- Experience in leading teams
- Evidenced experience in creating funding strategies, organisational restructuring or development of new organisational strategies
- Advanced digital collaboration skills & attitude to work with a global team
- Outstanding proposal writing capacities with proven experience writing successful proposals to main donors.
You will join an internationally distributed team, working 100% online in an agile methodology. Working in sprints for NGOs and IGOs worldwide, you will be a trusted and valued team member in charge of client projects.
MzN is a small, agile organisation. We trust each other and treat each other with respect. We work at peak productivity, with intense sprints and lower demand times, operating in a customised online environment that purposely minimises internal meetings, administrative tasks or regulation. You can work where, when and how you like. In addition to flexible holidays, we pay particular attention to ensure that everyone’s personal circumstances and ambitions are considered. We are all parents, spouses, family members, friends first, and professionals second.
How to apply
Applications are accepted here only. We will respond to all complete and relevant applications only.