International Organization for Migration
Position Title: Sr. Payroll Analyst
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-7
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Closing date: 28 September 2022
Salary: Php 873,739.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Chief, Manila Human Resources Operations and the direct supervision of the National Payroll Officer, the Sr. Payroll Analyst (Quality Assurance/Quality Control) will lead the development, revision, and implementation of relevant procedures, instructions, manuals, as well as internal controls and oversight mechanisms to ensure continuous provision of quality services by the unit. He/She will be responsible and accountable in safeguarding the integrity of payroll data and results in the Processes and Resources Integrated System Management (PRISM) for the international Professional staff worldwide, staff and non-staff in Switzerland, and Philippine local staff members. Moreover, the incumbent will also supervise staff in the unit working in the quality control and quality assurance matters.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High school degree from an accredited academic institution, with seven years of relevant professional experience;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent an advantage.
- Experience in direct payroll functions, preferably in a corporate payroll operation with knowledge of banking and accounting systems, generally accepted accounting principles, business risk controls;
- Working knowledge of relevant internal control procedures relevant to payroll;
- Experience with SAP HR and payroll system and applications, an advantage.
- Thorough working knowledge of payroll systems and procedures, salary calculations and accounting made through payroll systems;
- Adaptation/knowledge in ERP environment an advantage;
- Knowledge of IOM financial policies and staff rules and regulations, an advantage;
- High level of computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 28 September 2022 with reference code VN 060/2022 Sr. Payroll Analyst.
For further information, refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0602022-vn-0602022-sr-payroll-analyst-g-7-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.