US Agency for International Development
Credence Management Solutions employs hard-working, passionate individuals who bring innovation, accountability, and a growth mindset to the many missions we support across the US Federal Government. Employee empowerment is part of the fabric of our corporate culture through which we emphasize opportunity, recognition, reward, and retention. At Credence, we follow the principles of servant leadership and believe that serving and supporting others is critical to both our individual and collective achievements. We have only one measure of success. Yours.
We are hiring for positions under the Global Health Training, Advisory, Support Contract (GHTASC) in support of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Bureau for Global Health (GH). These roles deliver institutional support services in a wide range of technical areas at the junior, mid-, senior, and expert levels.
We are a diverse, enthusiastic family of subject matter experts, business professionals, and practitioners who all share a common goal of providing excellent services to our government customers. If you want to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with highly motivated colleagues, then Credence is the right place for you!
Credence Management Solutions is seeking a Strategic Planning and Activity Design (SPADe) Analystics Advisor. See below for more information on this exciting opportunity and apply to join Credence today!
The Strategic Planning and Activity Design (SPADe) Advisor will primarily support the Bureau of Humanitarian Assistance (BHA) as a Credence Institutional Support Contractor (ISC). The Bureau of Humanitarian Assistance (BHA) within USAID is responsible for facilitating and coordinating US Government (USG) humanitarian assistance overseas. BHA provides humanitarian assistance to save lives, alleviate human suffering, and reduce the social and economic impact of humanitarian emergencies worldwide. Within BHA, the Office of Technical and Program Quality (TPQ) provides technical assistance and support for a variety of humanitarian sectors.
- The SPADe Analytics Advisor will take part in developing an interactive database and tools to capture activity design performance and improve activity design guidance for Resilience Food Security Activities and humanitarian assistance activities.
- Work to improve the quality of data collection methods, processes, products, and services that support activity design and strategic planning processes and learning.
- Develop, communicate, implement, evaluate, and recommend USAID and BHA strategic planning and activity design guidance, processes, tools, and policies.
- Build the activity design and strategic planning capacity of USAID, BHA, and implementing partner staff through trainings, presentations, and other
- Represent BHA and serve as a liaison for the SPADe team and BHA in working groups, technical forum, and other events or processes related to strategic planning and activity design.
- Master’s degree and 6 years or Bachelors degree and 8 years relevant experience in related field of studies or equivalent education and work experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing technical analyses, studies, and data collection strategies using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Advanced skills in quantitative research methods and applied statistics to carry out remote research and/or utilize existing data sets for studies or products.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the implementation of complex activities in multiple countries.
- Experience developing interactive databases and tools to capture activity design performance and improve activity design guidance for Resilience Food Security Activities and/or humanitarian assistance activities or similar highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-culturally with diverse teams
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance required.
- Innovation: Employee takes initiative to propose new ideas/approaches and demonstrates ability to find new and better ways to accomplish work.
- Customer Service: Handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedure to solve customer problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
- Accountability: Takes ownership of work responsibilities and holds high standards. Keeps commitments and takes appropriate actions to ensure obligations are met. Pursues efficiency and effectiveness and adheres to Organization policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal Skills: Employee demonstrates ability to work in cooperation with others and communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, subordinates, clients, and other outside contacts.
- Continual Learning: Assesses and recognizes own strengths and weaknesses. pursues professional development that is aligned with organizational role, contribution, and goals. Proactively shares knowledge with others to foster learning across the Organization.
How to apply
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023