Collateral Repair Project
Scope of Work
Background: The Collateral Repair Project (CRP) in Amman, Jordan has been providing assistance to refugee victims of violent conflict since 2006. Our programs seek to restore dignity among these displaced populations as well as ensure their basic needs are met. We do so through running an Emergency Assistance Program and a Family Resource and Community Center, which hosts a varied program of activities and learning opportunities to allow refugees to rebuild the community ties they have lost. CRP’s great strengths are the wealth of knowledge we have about the refugee community in Amman and the strong relationships we have developed with the individuals we serve.
The volunteer will work closely with the Development Team, within the IT department, at Collateral Repair Project. The Development Team has been working on developing a customized ERP system to manage the organization’s information. The volunteer is expected to support the development team with the End-User Training.
The volunteer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to CRP staff(end-users) who will be using the ERP system.
- Train end-users to be able to use the system properly and effectively.
- Help resolve any problems that might be encountered by the end-users.
- Deliver detailed feedback regarding the user experience to the Development Team, to work on improving the system.
- Other duties, within scope, as assigned.
- Hold or working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Development, or relevant field (Graduate or undergraduate).
- Excellent Communications Skills (explanation skills are a plus)
- Fast learner.
- Attention to detail.
- Native Arabic speaker.
- Intermediate to advanced English Level.
How to apply
Please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/drvmo2QXA9YhbU8HA