Organization: Greenpeace East Asia (fundraising offices in Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei, and Tokyo)
**Department:**Fundraising and Engagement
We are looking for a passionate and competent leader for our Data, Insights and Analytics team.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
This role is responsible for advising, consulting, and leading cross-functional teams across the Greenpeace East Asia region.
You will educate, monitor and ensure compliance with the best data governance and management practices that will enable continuous improvement and business value.
Your work will directly impact our technology initiatives to engage supporters toward our Environmental mission.
We are experiencing both growth and transformation, and this is an exciting change to make an impact at Greenpeace East Asia.
The main purpose of the post:
The Head of Data, Insights & Analytics is a regional role that will lead the Data strategy planning, monitoring process and analytics within the Greenpeace East Asia Fundraising & Engagement Department (FR&E).
You will provide organizational and departmental leadership on managing data product systems, data technology and analytics to achieve Greenpeace East Asia’s (GPEA) environmental programme goals and mission.
The role will be responsible for leading a team and the organization’s use of Data & Product Systems (e.g. CRM System & Civis Platform) in terms of data integrity, data governance, data security, payment processing, and data reporting to allow the organization to reach its fundraising & engagement, income and organizational objectives.
The role will also ensure that external trends and developments in the effective use of data are monitored and applied strategically to Greenpeace.
Skill and expertise required:
- Excellent understanding of data flow modeling and database design and development standards
- Excellent understanding of industry standards for data management, e.g. scalability, security, performance, data recovery, reliability and quality
- Extensive insight and experience in statistics and definitions of KPIs
- Extensive experience in senior stakeholder management and presenting data to Executive and Director levels.
- Team management and motivation experience
- Experience using visualization tools (Power BI preferred) and conceptual understanding of cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft stack including Power Apps / Azure DW, DLS, Data Bricks)
- Identification with Greenpeace goals and support of Greenpeace (external) values
Greenpeace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, regardless of sex, marital status, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and any other characteristics unrelated to the performance of the job. Selection will be in accordance with objective, job related criteria and the appointment will be on the basis of applicant’s merits and abilities.
How to apply
Any interested parties, please send your motivation letter and full resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Closing date: 31-Oct-22