Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity International is seeking to hire an experienced and professional Resource Development Manager. The Resource Development Manager (RD M) works in coordination with NOs to secure corporate gifts from inside of LAC and to steward and growth the relationship with these donors.
The RD M trains National Offices personnel, assists on planning, coordinates, and promotes follow up procedures for gifts received in LAC.
The RD M seeks funding from LAC corporations, either directly or in collaboration with the National Offices.
* Trains personnel, assists on planning, coordinates, and promotes follow up procedures for corporate gifts received in LAC. 20%
* Support to NOs in the planning and implementation of fundraising major corporate strategies. 25%
* For LAC major corporations: Identify, discover, and cultivate donors; ask, negotiate, close, stewardship, and renovate gifts. 55%
* Bachelor’s degree.
* 8 years of related experience.
* Full bilingual English and Spanish.
* Active support of HFHI Values:
– Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves
– Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
– Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
– Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
* Portuguese is a plus.