Crest Point for Consultancy and Development
Background (information about the organization/unit/section)
Crest Point for Consultancy and Development, established in 2018**,** is an independent international company that aims to bring about data-driven, lasting, and sustainable developments for clients, partners, and communities, thus ensuring a more accountable and evidence-based programming. CPCD is currently operating in the Middle East and Africa).
We are a consulting company that provides TPM, Research and Assessment, and Capacity Building Services throughout the MENA and Africa regions. CPCCD aims to support its partners to develop their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance their transparency towards their communities and donors. We provide high quality services with skilled teams who work in complex and conflict environments. These teams help us design and implement services in line with the needs of our partners.
Objective (summary of the position)
The Trainer will support CPCD in designing and delivering training modules and topics within the following areas or topics:
- Internal Control System
- Admin and HR Management
- Procurement and Logistics
- Finance and Accounting
- Safety and Security
- M&E, Accountability and Learning
- Strategic Planning
- Governance and Stakeholders Management
- Program Management and Fund Raising
- Proposal Writing and narrative report writing
- Project Management Development (PMD)
- Wash- Water supply, Environmental Health
- NGOs Management
- Graphic Design
- Media and Communication
- Labor Migration Governance
- Climate change and adaptation techniques
- Food security
- Cash programming
- Economic modelling
- Economic reform policies
- Operational Planning
- Micro and macro-economic analysis
- Modern economic systems
- Relevant university degree in their field of expertise (mandatory)
- At least 5 years of relevant expertise in the topic(s) selected (mandatory) in a context of an I/NGO
- Experience in training and capacity building (at least one year of training experience with a minimum of 50 hours of training for trainees/staff
- Good analytical, writing and reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken in Arabic, English and Kurdish
- Work Experience with NGOs
- Ability to deliver Trainings in English Language
- Development and innovation: take charge of self-development and take initiative.
- Work in teams: demonstrate the ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Deliver trainings according to the training plans agreed.
- Travel to client organization sites to assess training needs and deliver training.
- Develop and implement training assessments to ensure knowledge and skill retention.
- Design pre-posttest assessments for each training
- Prepare attendance registers for every training session conducted.
- Follow up on activities on demonstration plots and ensure they are implemented timeously.
- Design training curriculum and training plans to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Develop training materials including PowerPoint presentations, handouts, scenarios, exercises, and other documents.
How to apply
Please submit your application along with the CV by filling the link below. CPCD will consider many factors while filtering applications and will contact trainers based on several criteria such as experience, training expertise and daily rate.
Deadline: 13 Apr 2023